Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cree ( CREE) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Cree rose $2.08 (3.9%) to $55.98 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,003,990 shares of Cree exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,281,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $53.82-$57.06 after having opened the day at $53.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.90. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: On Track Innovations ( OTIV), up 25.5%, Plug Power ( PLUG), up 11.8%, Cirrus Logic ( CRUS), up 9.4% and Integrated Device Technology ( IDTI), up 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cree Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.