Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. International Paper ( IP) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, International Paper rose $0.50 (1.1%) to $47.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,811,960 shares of International Paper exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,349,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $46.21-$47.03 after having opened the day at $46.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.50. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Mannatech ( MTEX), up 8.5%, Forward Industries ( FORD), up 5.3%, Xerium Technologies ( XRM), up 5.0% and Goodyear Tire & Rubber ( GT), up 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full International Paper Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.