Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Foot Locker ( FL) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Foot Locker rose $0.41 (1.3%) to $32.57 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,075,607 shares of Foot Locker exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,209,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.25-$32.75 after having opened the day at $32.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.16. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Kewaunee Scientific ( KEQU), up 12.7%, Primo Water ( PRMW), up 11.1%, Mannatech ( MTEX), up 8.5% and Craft Brew Alliance ( BREW), up 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Foot Locker Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.