Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Xerox Corporation ( XRX) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Xerox Corporation rose $0.25 (2.6%) to $9.92 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 17,807,320 shares of Xerox Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,414,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $9.65-$9.94 after having opened the day at $9.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.67. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Kewaunee Scientific ( KEQU), up 12.7%, Natuzzi SPA ( NTZ), up 3.9%, Cobra Electronics Corporation ( COBR), up 2.7% and VeriFone Systems ( PAY), up 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Xerox Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.