Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. BorgWarner ( BWA) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, BorgWarner rose $1.94 (2.0%) to $96.69 on light volume. Throughout the day, 600,632 shares of BorgWarner exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 848,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $94.29-$97.12 after having opened the day at $94.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $94.75. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Federal-Mogul ( FDML), up 4.7%, Drew Industries ( DW), up 4.0%, Fox Factory ( FOXF), up 2.8% and Navistar International ( NAV), up 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full BorgWarner Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.