ChipRewards, a leading healthcare engagement company, motivates individuals to take part in programs and activities that promote healthy lifestyles and behaviors. ChipRewards leverages a unique combination of behavioral science and technology to increase participation in targeted health behaviors such as preventive care, disease management, health education, and medication compliance. The BMC CONTROL-M solution is a mission-critical tool that supports ChipRewards’ proprietary technology, enabling the platform to more effectively collect, track, record, and analyze large amounts of data with great speed, accuracy and efficiency – all from a single point of control. Key Facts to Know
- Major chronic diseases account for more than 70 percent of U.S. deaths and 75 percent of total U.S. healthcare spending – an amount often reported to exceed $2.7 trillion annually, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC-P).
- ChipRewards’ solution is utilized by health plans, employers, and healthcare providers to develop and implement large-scale incentive and engagement initiatives designed to decrease the incidence of chronic healthcare problems such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, obesity, and cancer. ChipRewards services clients in 44 states representing over 40 million lives.
- The ChipRewards platform serves as an enterprise-wide system to increase engagement in a broad range of health-related behaviors such as health screenings, preventive care, wellness activities, pharmacy adherence, exercise, and disease management.
- Recently ChipRewards began working with Nevada in the state’s attempt to help Medicaid beneficiaries manage diabetes – the program is one of only 10 national demonstration projects.
- The BMC CONTROL-M solution is the far-and-away market leader in IT workload automation, enabling IT to schedule and manage every platform, application and piece of data from a single point of control.
Trey Hamer, Co-Founder & Chief Technology Officer, ChipRewards, Inc.“ChipRewards provides a technology platform and a scientific approach that drives consumer engagement on health issues and lower healthcare costs. We offer a distinct and scalable solution to motivate individuals and influence health behaviors. BMC Software has been an exceptional partner to support our operations.” RSS Feed for BMC Software: http://www.bmc.com/subscriptions/?intcmp=foot_sub_rss Supporting resources: BMC) to manage their business services and applications across distributed, mainframe, virtual and cloud environments. BMC helps customers cut costs, reduce risk and achieve business objectives with the broadest choice of IT management solutions, including industry-leading Business Service Management and Cloud Management offerings. For the four fiscal quarters ended June 30, 2013, BMC revenue was approximately $2.2 billion. www.bmc.com BMC, BMC Software, and the BMC Software logo are the exclusive properties of BMC Software Inc., are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other BMC trademarks, service marks, and logos may be registered or pending registration in the U.S. or in other countries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © Copyright 2013 BMC Software, Inc.