REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Aug. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BroadVision, Inc. (Nasdaq:BVSN), a leading provider of e-business and engagement management solutions, today announced that it has deployed its latest release for the Clearvale® enterprise social networking platform. This release delivers new capabilities for working socially and more effectively on everyday business processes. Clearvale uses social tools and techniques to help businesses around the globe transform the way they work by providing the capabilities to create a series of internal and/or external social business networks where employees, customers, and partners can communicate and collaborate with each other. As a cloud-based platform, Clearvale enables users to engage with each other and exchange knowledge anytime, anywhere, and on any device across geographic regions and time zones for improved business agility. Existing customers are actively using these new features on their networks:
- Task templates – When creating a task template, users can set default values to be included in a task such as type, title, due date, description, and assignees for more consistent and efficient workflow process collaboration. These preset task values can be applied directly to the task or customized by modifying or adding values depending on task needs.
- Twitter widget – A new Twitter widget allows for more options regarding the tweets streamed into Clearvale.
- Writer role – Network administrators can now assign the restricted writer role to users who are allowed to contribute content to the network, but not permitted to create new communities.
- Calendar enhancements – Network community-level events have the ability to appear in the Event Calendar or in Event Countdown widgets on the network page.
- Other updates – The release also includes spell checker support for highlighting potential spelling errors, a new API allows network administrators the ability to acquire a list of members who are followers and a list of users who are being followed on the network, an increase in file size limit for up to 500MB, and a consolidation of notifications in the activity stream or via email when multiple files are uploaded.