- The enhanced service offering allows for products to be configured and deployed without the need for development, leading to improved speed to market for our carriers. It allows them to provide innovative new payout products and riders quickly to the growing annuity market based on the ease of the product configuration.
- Given that tax regulations and product features for the qualified and non-qualified annuity market are built into the platform, the VPAS® RPM solution supports qualified and non-qualified contracts with single and joint life options, with guarantee periods, if desired, as well as period certain options.
- RPM offers robust fee deductions, optional payee elections, automated exclusion ratio calculations and easily supports multiple calculation methods.
- The component lowers the risks and costs to carriers by providing one platform for accumulation and repetitive payout/ disbursement processing, since a single platform eliminates the need to issue a new policy on a separate platform when the contract annuitizes.
- It enables seamless and automated processing using online product calculation engine for payout processing.
- McCamish Systems, an Infosys BPO Company, Enhances its Presence in the USA, and in the Voluntary Group Life Insurance Business
- McCamish Systems, an Infosys Company, Announces Strategic Alliance with Resonant Software
- McCamish Systems, an Infosys BPO Company, Announces Producer Services Strategic Business Unit
- Retail fixed and equity indexed annuity products
- Institutional products, such as funding agreements
- Co-insurance and reinsurance arrangements with third party life insurance and annuity providers
Further information about our companies can be found at www.athene.com.About Infosys Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. As a proven partner focused on building tomorrow's enterprise, Infosys enables clients in more than 30 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. With $7.4bn in annual revenues and 155,000+ employees, Infosys provides enterprises with strategic insights on what lies ahead. We help enterprises transform and thrive in a changing world through strategic consulting, operational leadership and the co-creation of breakthrough solutions, including those in mobility, sustainability, big data and cloud computing. Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) is Building Tomorrow's Enterprise® today. About Infosys BPO Infosys BPO Ltd. ( www.infosysbpo.com), the business process outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Ltd., was set up in April 2002. Infosys BPO focuses on integrated end-to-end outsourcing and delivers transformational benefits to its clients through reduced costs, ongoing productivity improvements, and process reengineering. Infosys BPO operates in India, Poland, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, South Africa, Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica, the United States, China, the Philippines, Japan and Australia, and as of June 30, 2013, employed 27,491 people. It closed FY 2012-13 with revenues of $583.1 million. About Infosys McCamish Systems Infosys McCamish ( www.infosysmccamish.com), a U.S. based subsidiary of Infosys BPO, a part of Infosys (NYSE:INFY), is a leader in providing best in class technology platforms and service solutions for the financial services industry. With deep domain experience with Life Insurance companies, Work Site Product providers and Retirement companies globally, we partner with our clients to help them stay ahead of the innovation curve. Our technology platforms and services, combined with execution excellence and proven best practices, optimize our clients’ operations today while building tomorrow’s enterprise. Safe Harbor Certain statements in this release concerning our future growth prospects are forward-looking statements, which involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties relating to these statements include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties regarding fluctuations in earnings, fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, our ability to manage growth, intense competition in IT services including those factors which may affect our cost advantage, wage increases in India, our ability to attract and retain highly skilled professionals, time and cost overruns on fixed-price, fixed-time frame contracts, client concentration, restrictions on immigration, industry segment concentration, our ability to manage our international operations, reduced demand for technology in our key focus areas, disruptions in telecommunication networks or system failures, our ability to successfully complete and integrate potential acquisitions, liability for damages on our service contracts, the success of the companies in which Infosys has made strategic investments, withdrawal or expiration of governmental fiscal incentives, political instability and regional conflicts, legal restrictions on raising capital or acquiring companies outside India, and unauthorized use of our intellectual property and general economic conditions affecting our industry. Additional risks that could affect our future operating results are more fully described in our United States Securities and Exchange Commission filings including our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2013 and on Form 6-K for the quarter ended June 30, 2013. These filings are available at www.sec.gov. Infosys may, from time to time, make additional written and oral forward-looking statements, including statements contained in the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and our reports to shareholders. The company does not undertake to update any forward-looking statements that may be made from time to time by or on behalf of the company unless it is required by law.