Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. McKesson ( MCK) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.9%. By the end of trading, McKesson fell $1.53 (-1.2%) to $120.85 on light volume. Throughout the day, 729,283 shares of McKesson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,075,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $120.51-$122.04 after having opened the day at $122.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $122.38. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), down 12.1%, Navarre Corporation ( NAVR), down 6.1%, Armco Metals Holdings ( CNAM), down 6.1% and Armco Metals Holdings ( AMCO), down 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full McKesson Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.