Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. EQT ( EQT) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, EQT fell $0.85 (-1.0%) to $84.47 on light volume. Throughout the day, 882,958 shares of EQT exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,242,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $84.25-$84.93 after having opened the day at $84.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.32. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: Consolidated Water Company ( CWCO), down 5.7%, American DG Energy ( ADGE), down 5.2%, Empresa Distribuidora y Comercializadora No ( EDN), down 4.8% and York Water Company ( YORW), down 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full EQT Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.