Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Netflix ( NFLX) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.5%. By the end of trading, Netflix fell $6.68 (-2.4%) to $276.04 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,280,463 shares of Netflix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,148,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $274.50-$285.88 after having opened the day at $279.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $282.72. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Sport Chalet ( SPCHB), down 11.5%, Lentuo International ( LAS), down 11.1%, Brown Shoe Company ( BWS), down 8.9% and Mecox Lane ( MCOX), down 7.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Netflix Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.