Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Walgreen Company ( WAG) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 2.0%. By the end of trading, Walgreen Company fell $1.57 (-3.2%) to $47.25 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,395,095 shares of Walgreen Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,558,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $47.25-$48.58 after having opened the day at $48.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.82. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), down 12.1%, Sport Chalet ( SPCHB), down 11.5%, Lentuo International ( LAS), down 11.1% and ARC Document Solutions ( ARC), down 9.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Walgreen Company Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.