Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Host Hotels & Resorts ( HST) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Host Hotels & Resorts fell $0.25 (-1.4%) to $17.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,790,748 shares of Host Hotels & Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,143,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $17.01-$17.22 after having opened the day at $17.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.32. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), down 8.9%, Amrep Corporation ( AXR), down 8.4%, Homex Development ( HXM), down 6.3% and American Spectrum Realty ( AQQ), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Host Hotels & Resorts Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.