Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PulteGroup ( PHM) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.0%. By the end of trading, PulteGroup fell $0.56 (-3.5%) to $15.59 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,568,843 shares of PulteGroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,917,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.53-$15.98 after having opened the day at $15.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.15. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Nuverra Environmental Solutions ( NES), down 7.5%, Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), down 7.0%, Homex Development ( HXM), down 6.3% and Xinyuan Real Estate ( XIN), down 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PulteGroup Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.