Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Wynn Resorts ( WYNN) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.9%. By the end of trading, Wynn Resorts fell $3.73 (-2.6%) to $139.21 on average volume. Throughout the day, 980,330 shares of Wynn Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,282,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $138.75-$141.96 after having opened the day at $141.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $142.94. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Isle of Capri Casinos ( ISLE), down 5.6%, Royal Caribbean Cruises ( RCL), down 5.2%, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts ( KKD), down 4.9% and Biglari Holdings ( BH), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Wynn Resorts Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.