Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. General Electric ( GE) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.0%. By the end of trading, General Electric fell $0.43 (-1.8%) to $23.18 on average volume. Throughout the day, 51,082,446 shares of General Electric exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 36,671,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $23.11-$23.39 after having opened the day at $23.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.61. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Wowjoint Holdings ( BWOW), down 11.6%, Energy Recovery ( ERII), down 8.4%, ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), down 8.3% and Exide Technologies ( XIDE), down 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full General Electric Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.