Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. UnitedHealth Group ( UNH) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.0%. By the end of trading, UnitedHealth Group fell $0.86 (-1.2%) to $71.52 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,611,580 shares of UnitedHealth Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,660,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $71.32-$72.14 after having opened the day at $71.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.38. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Dehaier Medical Systems ( DHRM), down 14.2%, Spherix ( SPEX), down 11.4%, IMRIS ( IMRS), down 10.1% and Biolase ( BIOL), down 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full UnitedHealth Group Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.