Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Morgan Stanley ( MS) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.1%. By the end of trading, Morgan Stanley fell $0.93 (-3.5%) to $25.45 on average volume. Throughout the day, 13,002,271 shares of Morgan Stanley exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 16,792,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.43-$26.05 after having opened the day at $25.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.38. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Dominion Resources Black Warrior ( DOM), down 9.9%, Federal Agricultural Mortgage ( AGM.A), down 8.7%, RBS Oil Trendpilot Exchange Traded Notes ( TWTI), down 8.3% and Paulson Capital ( PLCC), down 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Morgan Stanley Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.