Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Texas Instruments ( TXN) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.3%. By the end of trading, Texas Instruments fell $0.94 (-2.4%) to $38.25 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,105,732 shares of Texas Instruments exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,470,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.12-$38.81 after having opened the day at $38.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.19. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: LDK Solar Company ( LDK), down 12.1%, Hanwha SolarOne ( HSOL), down 9.8%, Enphase Energy ( ENPH), down 9.0% and Alliance Fiber Optic Products ( AFOP), down 8.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Texas Instruments Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.