Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Celgene Corporation ( CELG) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.8%. By the end of trading, Celgene Corporation fell $4.20 (-3.0%) to $136.96 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,629,291 shares of Celgene Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,690,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $136.60-$139.93 after having opened the day at $139.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $141.16. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 40.8%, Acura Pharmaceuticals ( ACUR), down 19.8%, Agios Pharmaceuticals ( AGIO), down 11.5% and Prana Biotechnology ( PRAN), down 9.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Celgene Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.