Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ecolab ( ECL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.9%. By the end of trading, Ecolab fell $1.84 (-2.0%) to $90.60 on light volume. Throughout the day, 710,528 shares of Ecolab exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,131,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $90.56-$91.88 after having opened the day at $91.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.44. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Fuwei Films (Holdings ( FFHL), down 27.5%, Verso Paper ( VRS), down 7.5%, Rocky Brands ( RCKY), down 5.5% and Weyco Group ( WEYS), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ecolab Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.