Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Coach ( COH) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.9%. By the end of trading, Coach fell $0.55 (-1.1%) to $51.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,682,906 shares of Coach exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,241,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.63-$52.42 after having opened the day at $52.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.54. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Fuwei Films (Holdings ( FFHL), down 27.5%, Tianli Agritech ( OINK), down 17.3%, Appliance Recycling Centers Of America ( ARCI), down 8.3% and Verso Paper ( VRS), down 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Coach Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.