Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Accenture ( ACN) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.2%. By the end of trading, Accenture fell $1.43 (-1.9%) to $72.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,689,774 shares of Accenture exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,494,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $72.11-$73.23 after having opened the day at $72.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.73. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: ARC Document Solutions ( ARC), down 9.1%, XRS ( XRSC), down 7.0%, Velti ( VELT), down 7.0% and ChannelAdvisor ( ECOM), down 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Accenture Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.