Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Air Products & Chemicals ( APD) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.1%. By the end of trading, Air Products & Chemicals fell $1.46 (-1.4%) to $101.86 on light volume. Throughout the day, 826,438 shares of Air Products & Chemicals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,099,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $101.75-$103.10 after having opened the day at $102.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $103.32. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Penford Corporation ( PENX), down 10.9%, Synthesis Energy Sys ( SYMX), down 9.8%, PolyOne Corporation ( POL), down 5.9% and Aceto Corporation ( ACET), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Air Products & Chemicals Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.