Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Polaris Industries ( PII) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.4%. By the end of trading, Polaris Industries fell $3.65 (-3.2%) to $109.89 on light volume. Throughout the day, 484,484 shares of Polaris Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 744,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $109.61-$113.00 after having opened the day at $112.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $113.54. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Accuride ( ACW), down 6.1%, Drew Industries ( DW), down 5.2%, Federal-Mogul ( FDML), down 5.0% and Hyster-Yale Materials Handling ( HY), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Polaris Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.