Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Boeing ( BA) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.3%. By the end of trading, Boeing fell $2.32 (-2.2%) to $103.21 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,362,487 shares of Boeing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,334,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $103.06-$105.14 after having opened the day at $104.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $105.53. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), down 13.9%, LMI Aerospace ( LMIA), down 5.3%, Spirit AeroSystems Holdings ( SPR), down 4.6% and Breeze-Eastern Corporation ( BZC), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Boeing Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.