Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Goodyear Tire & Rubber ( GT) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.9%. By the end of trading, Goodyear Tire & Rubber rose $0.37 (2.0%) to $19.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,744,785 shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,581,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.29-$19.26 after having opened the day at $18.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.64. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Mannatech ( MTEX), up 6.6%, Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), up 3.6%, Zuoan Fashion ( ZA), up 3.5% and Ocean Bio-Chem ( OBCI), up 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Goodyear Tire & Rubber Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.