- RTN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $133.8 million.
- RTN has traded 1.7 million shares today.
- RTN traded in a range 213.5% of the normal price range with a price range of $2.02.
- RTN traded below its daily resistance level (quality: 21 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 21 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Water-Logged and Getting Wetter' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying negative price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, "support" while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves lower. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in RTN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for RTN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on RTN: Raytheon Company designs, develops, manufactures, integrates, and supports technological products, services, and solutions for governmental and commercial customers in the United States and internationally. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.8%. RTN has a PE ratio of 13.2. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Raytheon Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. The average volume for Raytheon Company has been 2.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Raytheon has a market cap of $25.0 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and aerospace/defense industry. The stock has a beta of 0.71 and a short float of 1.4% with 3.96 days to cover. Shares are up 33.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Raytheon Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 37.34% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, RTN should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 8.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 2.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.55, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 83.65% to -$42.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 60.47%.
- You can view the full Raytheon Company Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.