- advanced or emerging power technologies (critical design issues of LLC resonant converters, current shaping strategies for buck PFC),
- design issues in key applications (low-voltage dc-dc converters, high power HB-LEDs),
- design examples (rapid-iteration flyback design)
- The LLC Resonant Converter: Design Issues and Solutions – highlighting the critical design issues of the LLC resonant converter including synchronous rectification and discussing potential solutions to solve them.
- Driving HB-LEDs in High-Power Industrial Fixtures – addressing some of the specific challenges designers face when considering power supply design solutions for HB-LED lighting applications.
- Current Shaping Strategies for Buck Power Factor Correction (PFC) – discussing two possible control techniques for a buck PFC converter, where the input current is indirectly shaped by shaping the inductor current.
- Improve Flyback Design Performance with a Rapid Iteration Approach – highlighting capable design software that enables an engineer to optimize a circuit by comparing the performance of many different design alternatives in a short time.
- Evolution in Packaging for Optimum Efficiency and Size in Low Voltage DC-DC Applications – focusing on the advantages of co-packaging two power MOSFET die along with a gate driver IC die to form a low voltage, high current multi-chip module (MCM) synchronous buck power stage.
|9/24/2013||Helsinki||Finland||Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa|
|9/26/2013||Birmingham||United Kingdom||Hilton Birmingham Metropole|
|10/8/2013||Brno||Republic of Czechoslovakia||Holiday Inn Brno|
|10/10/2013||Zurich||Switzerland||Hilton Zurich Airport|
|10/22/2013||Bologna||Italy||Zanhotel & Meeting Centergross|
|10/24/2013||Lyon||France||NH Hotel Lyon Aeroport|
|10/31/2013||Istanbul||Turkey||Radisson Blu Hotel Istanbul Asia|
|11/12/2013||Stuttgart||Germany||Dormero Hotel Stuttgart|
|11/13/2013||Frankfurt||Germany||Mövenpick Hotel Frankfurt-Oberursel|
|11/19/2013||Dortmund||Germany||Park Inn Hotel Dortmund|