- advanced or emerging power technologies (critical design issues of LLC resonant converters, current shaping strategies for buck PFC),
- design issues in key applications (low-voltage dc-dc converters, high power HB-LEDs),
- design examples (rapid-iteration flyback design)
- The LLC Resonant Converter: Design Issues and Solutions – highlighting the critical design issues of the LLC resonant converter including synchronous rectification and discussing potential solutions to solve them.
- Driving HB-LEDs in High-Power Industrial Fixtures – addressing some of the specific challenges designers face when considering power supply design solutions for HB-LED lighting applications.
- Current Shaping Strategies for Buck Power Factor Correction (PFC) – discussing two possible control techniques for a buck PFC converter, where the input current is indirectly shaped by shaping the inductor current.
- Improve Flyback Design Performance with a Rapid Iteration Approach – highlighting capable design software that enables an engineer to optimize a circuit by comparing the performance of many different design alternatives in a short time.
- Evolution in Packaging for Optimum Efficiency and Size in Low Voltage DC-DC Applications – focusing on the advantages of co-packaging two power MOSFET die along with a gate driver IC die to form a low voltage, high current multi-chip module (MCM) synchronous buck power stage.
|9/24/2013||Helsinki||Finland||Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa|
|9/26/2013||Birmingham||United Kingdom||Hilton Birmingham Metropole|
|10/8/2013||Brno||Republic of Czechoslovakia||Holiday Inn Brno|
|10/10/2013||Zurich||Switzerland||Hilton Zurich Airport|
|10/22/2013||Bologna||Italy||Zanhotel & Meeting Centergross|
|10/24/2013||Lyon||France||NH Hotel Lyon Aeroport|
|10/31/2013||Istanbul||Turkey||Radisson Blu Hotel Istanbul Asia|
|11/12/2013||Stuttgart||Germany||Dormero Hotel Stuttgart|
|11/13/2013||Frankfurt||Germany||Mövenpick Hotel Frankfurt-Oberursel|
|11/19/2013||Dortmund||Germany||Park Inn Hotel Dortmund|
About Fairchild Semiconductor:Fairchild Semiconductor (NYSE: FCS) – global presence, local support, smart ideas. Fairchild delivers energy-efficient, easy-to-use and value-added semiconductor solutions for power and mobile designs. We help our customers differentiate their products and solve difficult technical challenges with our expertise in power and analog and mixed signal products. Please contact us on the web at http://www.fairchildsemi.com. Follow us on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/FairchildSemi View product and company videos, listen to podcasts and comment on our blog @ http://engineeringconnections.com/blog/ Visit us on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/FairchildSemiconductor