Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Macy's ( M) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Macy's fell $0.63 (-1.4%) to $44.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,150,039 shares of Macy's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,142,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.13-$44.90 after having opened the day at $44.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.79. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: China Yida ( CNYD), down 13.0%, TOP Ships ( TOPS), down 9.0%, DGSE Companies ( DGSE), down 8.6% and Harris Interactive ( HPOL), down 8.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Macy's Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.