Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Public Storage ( PSA) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Public Storage fell $2.25 (-1.4%) to $155.43 on average volume. Throughout the day, 515,563 shares of Public Storage exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 658,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $155.10-$158.37 after having opened the day at $157.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $157.68. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), down 9.7%, Vestin Realty Mortgage I ( VRTA), down 6.9%, American Spectrum Realty ( AQQ), down 3.9% and Gazit-Globe ( GZT), down 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Public Storage Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.