Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ArcelorMittal ( MT) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, ArcelorMittal fell $0.20 (-1.5%) to $13.42 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,648,520 shares of ArcelorMittal exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,959,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.41-$13.60 after having opened the day at $13.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.62. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: Crosshair Energy ( CXZ), down 20.0%, Pacific Booker Minerals ( PBM), down 12.7%, Almaden Minerals ( AAU), down 5.3% and General Moly ( GMO), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ArcelorMittal Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.