Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Comcast ( CMCSK) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Comcast fell $0.41 (-1.0%) to $40.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,048,427 shares of Comcast exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,037,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $39.90-$40.66 after having opened the day at $40.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.43. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: YOU On Demand Holdings ( YOD), down 4.7%, Spanish Broadcasting System ( SBSA), down 4.5%, Nexstar Broadcasting Group ( NXST), down 4.0% and Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings ( CCO), down 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Comcast Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.