Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Yahoo ( YHOO) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Yahoo fell $0.28 (-1.0%) to $27.70 on light volume. Throughout the day, 9,522,156 shares of Yahoo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 16,985,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.70-$28.04 after having opened the day at $27.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.99. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Jiayuan.com International ( DATE), down 8.4%, Tremor Video ( TRMR), down 5.3%, Innodata ( INOD), down 4.5% and Net Element International ( NETE), down 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Yahoo Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.