Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Danaher Corporation ( DHR) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Danaher Corporation fell $0.70 (-1.0%) to $66.64 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,612,095 shares of Danaher Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,789,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $66.62-$67.49 after having opened the day at $67.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.34. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Dixie Group ( DXYN), down 7.9%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 4.7%, Euro Tech Holdings Company ( CLWT), down 4.5% and CNH Global ( CNH), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Danaher Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.