Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Catamaran ( CTRX) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Catamaran fell $0.85 (-1.5%) to $55.33 on light volume. Throughout the day, 815,498 shares of Catamaran exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,763,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.22-$56.19 after having opened the day at $56.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.18. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Escalon Medical Corporation ( ESMC), down 6.1%, IsoRay ( ISR), down 5.2%, Stereotaxis ( STXS), down 5.0% and Daxor Corporation ( DXR), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Catamaran Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.