Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. MasterCard Incorporated ( MA) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, MasterCard Incorporated fell $10.93 (-1.8%) to $615.18 on average volume. Throughout the day, 582,653 shares of MasterCard Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 683,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $614.54-$625.75 after having opened the day at $625.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $626.11. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Noah Holdings ( NOAH), down 17.0%, Security National Financial Corporation ( SNFCA), down 4.4%, ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Commodity ( CMD), down 3.8% and PowerShares DB Multi-Sector Commodity Tr ( AGA), down 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full MasterCard Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.