Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Pfizer ( PFE) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Pfizer fell $0.32 (-1.1%) to $28.02 on light volume. Throughout the day, 20,017,011 shares of Pfizer exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 57,511,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.02-$28.37 after having opened the day at $28.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.34. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 40.6%, Rigel Pharmaceuticals ( RIGL), down 13.5%, ANI Pharmaceuticals ( ANIP), down 9.1% and Biosante Pharmaceuticals ( BPAX), down 9.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Pfizer Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.