Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Visa ( V) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Visa fell $4.10 (-2.3%) to $175.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,427,628 shares of Visa exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,730,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $174.97-$179.46 after having opened the day at $179.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $179.10. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: China Yida ( CNYD), down 13.0%, Harris Interactive ( HPOL), down 8.5%, Daegis ( DAEG), down 5.0% and Genetic Technologies ( GENE), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Visa Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.