Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Clorox Company ( CLX) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Clorox Company fell $1.21 (-1.4%) to $83.08 on average volume. Throughout the day, 888,505 shares of Clorox Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 914,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $83.03-$84.42 after having opened the day at $84.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.29. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Furniture Brands International ( FBN), down 18.3%, Kid Brands ( KID), down 5.9%, Koss Corporation ( KOSS), down 4.5% and Nautilus Group ( NLS), down 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Clorox Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.