Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Symantec ( SYMC) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Symantec fell $0.30 (-1.1%) to $26.03 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,285,374 shares of Symantec exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,313,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.02-$26.40 after having opened the day at $26.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.33. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: EFuture Information Technology ( EFUT), down 10.3%, Astea International ( ATEA), down 9.3%, TigerLogic Corporation ( TIGR), down 7.8% and GlobalSCAPE Incorporated ( GSB), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Symantec Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.