Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. U.S. Bancorp ( USB) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, U.S. Bancorp fell $0.40 (-1.1%) to $36.92 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,155,608 shares of U.S. Bancorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,579,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.92-$37.42 after having opened the day at $37.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.32. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: First Capital Bancorp ( FCVA), down 7.5%, Emclaire Financial Corporation ( EMCF), down 7.2%, Oneida Financial Corporation ( ONFC), down 6.0% and China Commercial Credit ( CCCR), down 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full U.S. Bancorp Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.