Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CH Robinson Worldwide ( CHRW) pushed the Transportation industry higher today making it today's featured transportation winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, CH Robinson Worldwide rose $1.63 (2.9%) to $58.83 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,682,681 shares of CH Robinson Worldwide exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,226,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $57.90-$60.57 after having opened the day at $57.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.20. Other companies within the Transportation industry that increased today were: YRC Worldwide ( YRCW), up 14.1%, Arkansas Best Corporation ( ABFS), up 9.8%, Paragon Shipping ( PRGN), up 9.6% and Genco Shipping & Trading ( GNK), up 7.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CH Robinson Worldwide Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.