Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. KB Home ( KBH) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, KB Home rose $0.19 (1.2%) to $16.63 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,032,442 shares of KB Home exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,889,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.21-$16.85 after having opened the day at $16.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.44. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Vertex Energy ( VTNR), up 16.2%, Avalon Holdings ( AWX), up 12.5%, Goldfield ( GV), up 6.2% and Stock Building Supply Holdings ( STCK), up 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full KB Home Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.