Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Stratasys ( SSYS) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Stratasys rose $4.22 (4.0%) to $110.04 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,176,903 shares of Stratasys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 813,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $108.21-$113.49 after having opened the day at $108.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $105.82. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), up 36.1%, Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), up 32.7%, Vertex Energy ( VTNR), up 16.2% and Exide Technologies ( XIDE), up 14.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Stratasys Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.