Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Deere ( DE) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Deere rose $1.27 (1.5%) to $84.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,955,402 shares of Deere exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,343,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $83.87-$85.68 after having opened the day at $83.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.50. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), up 36.1%, Exide Technologies ( XIDE), up 14.7%, TMS International ( TMS), up 12.3% and CVD Equipment Corporation ( CVV), up 10.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Deere Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.