Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Taubman Centers ( TCO) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Taubman Centers rose $1.48 (2.2%) to $68.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 810,590 shares of Taubman Centers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 544,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $67.11-$68.59 after having opened the day at $68.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.02. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: RBS Oil Trendpilot Exchange Traded Notes ( TWTI), up 11.9%, Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), up 9.8%, Pathfinder Bancorp ( PBHC), up 9.5% and Siebert Financial Corporation ( SIEB), up 9.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Taubman Centers Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.