Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Altera ( ALTR) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Altera rose $0.49 (1.4%) to $35.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,376,987 shares of Altera exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,073,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $35.14-$35.62 after having opened the day at $35.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.66. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: LRAD ( LRAD), up 12.9%, Advanced Photonix ( API), up 10.0%, OmniVision Technologies ( OVTI), up 9.4% and Plug Power ( PLUG), up 9.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Altera Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.