- Laptops (25% this year vs. 15% last year)
- Scientific calculators (18% this year vs. 15% last year)
- Tablet computers (15% this year vs. 7% last year)
- Mobile phones (13% this year vs. 12% last year)
- e-readers (7% this year vs. 4% last year)
Insiders at GNC Holdings, American Express and three other companies have been scooping up shares of their own stock lately.
Emphasis on 'wealth.'
Babies born in America today are the luckiest in history, says CEO Warren Buffett. in the last three months of 2016 alone, his company's revenue grew 13% to $58.3 billion.