- Laptops (25% this year vs. 15% last year)
- Scientific calculators (18% this year vs. 15% last year)
- Tablet computers (15% this year vs. 7% last year)
- Mobile phones (13% this year vs. 12% last year)
- e-readers (7% this year vs. 4% last year)
Cramer's weekly gameplan is about individual stocks, because this is about smart investing and smart stock selection.
You must be willing to look for winners in inefficient markets.
The Chinese internet giant pours money into a big retail chain in China, as well as a popular South Korean messaging platform.
Cramer shares his views on how tired he is of hearing about Kool-Aid, and wonders if Apple could be valued as a consumer-products company one day.