- Laptops (25% this year vs. 15% last year)
- Scientific calculators (18% this year vs. 15% last year)
- Tablet computers (15% this year vs. 7% last year)
- Mobile phones (13% this year vs. 12% last year)
- e-readers (7% this year vs. 4% last year)
Jim Cramer says Costco is working through its transition to Visa cards from American Express cards.
Stocks closed Tuesday with solid gains after Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was largely credited with a win at the first debate.
Stocks add to gains in a relief rally Tuesday following the the first of three presidential debates on Monday.