- Laptops (25% this year vs. 15% last year)
- Scientific calculators (18% this year vs. 15% last year)
- Tablet computers (15% this year vs. 7% last year)
- Mobile phones (13% this year vs. 12% last year)
- e-readers (7% this year vs. 4% last year)
JPMorgan Chase moves into the lucrative market for high-spending travelers with a card that offers rewards for shared-economy services like Airbnb, Lyft and Uber.
Amid the rise of mobile payments, credit cards aren't disappearing just yet, according to Citi Cards CEO Jud Linville.