- Laptops (25% this year vs. 15% last year)
- Scientific calculators (18% this year vs. 15% last year)
- Tablet computers (15% this year vs. 7% last year)
- Mobile phones (13% this year vs. 12% last year)
- e-readers (7% this year vs. 4% last year)
Europoean stocks are set to gain again Thursday ahead of a key ECB policy meeting later in Frankfurt.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average's winning streak continued after closing higher for the 18th time in 22 sessions. The S&P 500 also hit a new record high.
The S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average trade at session highs early Wednesday afternoon as a broad rally overshadows a slump in health care stocks.