Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Kohl's ( KSS) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Kohl's fell $0.56 (-1.1%) to $51.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,092,328 shares of Kohl's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,169,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $50.89-$51.82 after having opened the day at $51.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.56. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: Aeropostale ( ARO), down 20.3%, New York & Company ( NWY), down 8.6%, Pacific Sunwear ( PSUN), down 7.6% and dELiA*s ( DLIA), down 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Kohl's Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.